23rd April 2021
This series of two one-day online workshops are designed for academics to enhance their intercultural skills and broaden the scope of pedagogical competencies of teaching internationally diverse classrooms.
Outcomes and Highlights:
- Increased understanding of how culture influences our teaching and learning;
- Pedagogies respecting different learning styles, needs, and supporting student engagement;
- Creating inclusive classrooms for all, both international and domestic students;
- Enhancement of academics’ intercultural skills;
- Designing international courses with global learning objectives and well-built syllabi.
Cost: 5,500 CZK (210,- Euro)
- 1st-day session: the 23rd of April 9:00–12:15, 13:00–16:15
- 2nd-day session: the 11th of June 9:00–12:15, 13:00–16:15
For registration email: firstname.lastname@example.org (official registration is closed)